MRI ImagingCash pricing for MRI's: $600 per scan. Call (949) 221-0136 for an appointment today. Direct patient self referrals accepted.
Patients who need MRI imaging deserve to have the most advanced equipment, and the most advanced MRI center. Pacific Interventionalists' MRI unit is one of the most advanced machines available, a 3 Tesla MRI. There are only three 3 Tesla MRI machines in Orange County making Pacific Interventionalists one of the leaders in the MRI field. This allows us to offer the highest resolution medical images available anywhere.
The MRI image on the left above shows an example of our image quality, while the scan on the right would be comparable to a lower quality MRI scan. Our 3 Tesla MRI machine is capable of providing images which are of much higher resolution than other .75 or 1.5 Tesla MRI machines, or 'open MRI' and 'upright MRI' machines commonly found in Orange County.Important Points To Consider When Choosing an MRI Location:
- Not all MRI machines and MRI Centers are equal. We have one of the most powerful and accurate MRI
machines in Southern California. Demand the highest quality!
- Our MRI studies for concusions are far more advanced than any other MRI center in the country
- Our 3 Tesla MRI is one of only 3 machines with it's capabilities in Orange County
- Direct referrals to our center by patients are accepted. Doctors order not required (some insurance withstanding)
- A full body wellness MRI can be performed in less than 60 minutes, and causes NO radiation exposure to the patient when compared with a wellness CT scan
- Because of our quality, we service many patients from all over Southern California, including Orange, Riverside, Los Angeles, and San Diego counties
- Most major insurances are accepted, including Medicare.
- Cash pricing available at $600 per study (Insurance and Medicare charges may be higher). Credit cards accepted for those patients paying cash
- Review our referral pad for a complete list of services that we provide
- Our beautiful MRI center is a brand new, state-of-the-art facility conveniently located in central Orange County, between the 405, 55, and 73 freeways. View our map
- We offer specialized studies for female patients, including fibroid evaluation and chronic pelvic pain
- Our specially designed headphones allow patients to listen to music during their MRI.
- For adult and pediatric patients, sedation is available if necessary. Additional costs may apply
We encourage patients to contact our office to schedule an appointment: (949) 221-1036. Direct patient self referrals are accepted. Please note that the $600 rate is per study, body area or body part. For example, a patient who wishes to obtain an MRI of the Thoracic AND Lumbar spine, would require 2 studies for 2 body parts. The $600 fee is for cash patients only. Insurance and Medicare charges may be higher.